The Paul Truesdell Podcast
Sponsored by nobody because paid advertising chokes and corrupts free speech.
- We Can’t Guarantee Your Safety’: Head Of LAPD’s Police Officers’ Union Warns Tourists Away
- Brutal, brazen crimes shake L.A., leaving city at a crossroads
- You can't devolve into paranoia': What experts are saying as string of follow-home robberies jar LA
- Presenting a chart showing the timeline of coronavirus cases and deaths in relation to the COVID-19 vaccines, Sen. Ron Johnson, R-Wis., argued on the Senate floor that the vaccines are not working as advertised. Johnson showed in his remarks to colleagues Wednesday that the number of coronavirus cases and deaths had dropped significantly before the vaccine was introduced, the Gateway Pundit reported. As for Johnson, this is the guy who rushed to say the Waukesha terrorist was not a terrorist. Brother, are the people in Waukesha fed up with Johnson.
- Iceland has been a vaccine paradise: Some 90 percent of people between the ages of 40-70 and 98 percent of those over 70 are fully vaccinated. On June 26, it abolished all lockdown rules. "Thank you for this joint struggle," the Health Minister told citizens. Now the country could be heading for new lockdown restrictions for the next five, ten or fifteen years.
- Vaccine makers racing to update COVID shots, just in case
Think for yourself. Do not think outside the box. Instead, begin by rejecting that the box exists.
In a few more days.......Merry Christmas.
Paul Grant Truesdell, J.D., AIF | CEO
The Truesdell Companies
The Truesdell Professional Building
200 NW 52nd Avenue
Ocala, Florida 34482
Corporate Website: https://truesdell.net