Johann travels thousands of miles all over the world in order to complete his research, he’s spoken to experts on every continent and he’s come in to us about what he’s learnt on his journey.
What Johann offers is not just practical advice for us all to take to improve our focus, but also what we can all do to change the way we interact with tech companies in order to make sure it never gets robbed again.
- Why did you write about focus
- What is the cost of losing our attention?
- Social Media
- Flow States
- What is the harm of interruption?
- The lack of sleep we all seem to be getting
- The importance of reading physical books
- Negativity bias
- Angry humans in an angry machine
- Is there hope?
- Food is messing up our focus
- Our last guests question
Johann: https://twitter.com/johannhari101 https://www.instagram.com/johann.hari
Johann’s book: https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/1526620227/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_glt_fabc_8XB8KP2V3XWR2JKY00GN
Watch the episodes on Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/StevenBartlettYT?sub_confirmation=1
Sponsor: Huel - https://uk.huel.com/