Here we are again in the BBMC Crib Room - discussing what’s happening in the Queensland mining industry and keeping you up to date when you might not be able to get out on site.
This week on the podcast, we caught up with Nathan Sharpe - former rugby great and now Executive General Manager, Client Services with Brunel.
Tune in to find out Nathan's views on:
- The similarities between mining and rugby
- Mentorship and bringing 'cleanskins' into the industry
- The key ingredient to a successful team culture
- Balancing safety and productivity
- The most famous person that Nathan met during his time playing pro rugby!