My guest on this episode, Victor Chen, is a Real Martial Artist and a Modern Day Philosopher. He is a star in his own right, as an actor and a stunt coordinator in feature films.
We discuss getting to the very core of talent, moving away the layers of support stars in the film, dance and tech world. Using ones intrigue and investigation to create our own opportunities. Victor being inspired by Ninja Turtles and me by dancers on Come Dancing in the 1980's!
Whilst all of this seems not to relate to tech, at its core we are all inspired by others to just have a go at whatever it is we want to achieve in life.
- Film and TV
- Having longevity in ones career
- Tech within Martial Arts
- Positive Functionality
- Not always being focused on the end result and a quick fix
- Social Media and Martial Arts
- Build a strong foundation in any field
- Process behind the initial presentation
- Get a coach if you want to progress!
- Dream for Martial Arts, Philosophy and Tech to become an integral part of Education
- No quick fix
- Keep going
Sign Up for more Philosophy Tips and Martial Arts from Victor: http://eepurl.com/hQ-OVf
TECH TALKS with Lou - email signup: http://eepurl.com/hPy02L
ARTIST: Maleki Ram | ALBUM: The Ghost at the End of the World | TRACK: The Rush