In This Episode:
It's a New Year and a new season for RMIT, so to celebrate Mike and Tyler invite Wes Franks (see Episode #33 "Sinister One") back into the lab to talk resolutions and goal setting. The guys talk about the importance of goals and keeping them in front of you on a daily basis. The conversation also hits on the difference between doing and being and how goals take on more power in our lives when they move us to change who we are. Throw in some thoughts on discipleship, appreciating what we have now, manifesting, and trade-offs and listeners have plenty of things to consider as they usher in 2022.
Who Said It...
- "At the end of our lives we will not look back on our efficiency, but rather the fullness we were able to realize on a daily basis." -Stephen Lawson
- “You become what you think about most of the time.” -Earl Nightingale
- "And Jesus increased in wisdom and stature, and in favour with God and man." -Luke 2:52
- "I am the vine, ye are the branches: He that abideth in me, and I in him, the same bringeth forth much fruit: for without me ye can do nothing." -John 15:5
- "There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self." -Ernest Hemingway
- Monk Manual's Year of Fuller Living
- This is Us on NBC
- Episode #67 "That's the Whole List" with Gus Koernig
- Doctrine and Covenants 123:17
- Earl Nightingale Goal-Setting Process
- As a Man Thinketh by James Allen
- Episode #78: Julie Gebhardt-"Find My Happy Again"
- Episode #59: Andrea Simmons-"I Hear You"
- Who was Oliver Cowdery?
- "Come Unto Christ and Don't Come Alone" by Bonnie H. Cordon
- The Happiness Equation by Neil Pasricha
- Acres of Diamonds by Russell H. Conwell
- Driven by Larry Miller
- "Watch Your Step" by Jeffrey R. Holland
- "Discipleship" by L. Tom Perry