In This Episode:
It's the most wonderful time of the year and Tyler and Mike are trying to take their celebration to another level. The conversation starts with traditions that usher in the magical season of Christmas and then the guys ask what can be done to, as Elvis sings, make every day like Christmas. There are levels to it as the guys explore the deeper meaning of the season--the importance to accept the true gift of Christmas and change. This episode does come with some homework for Tyler and Mike. Feel free to join in the fun and find your "one thing" to change.
Who Said It...
- Ether 12:41 from The Book of Mormon: "And now, I would commend you to seek this Jesus of whom the prophets and apostles have written, that the grace of God the Father, and also the Lord Jesus Christ, and the Holy Ghost, which beareth record of them, may be and abide in you forever. Amen."
- 2 Nephi 2:8 from The Book of Mormon: "Wherefore, how great the importance to make these things known unto the inhabitants of the earth, that they may know that there is no flesh that can dwell in the presence of God, save it be through the merits, and mercy, and grace of the Holy Messiah..."
- “A man filled with the love of God, is not content with blessing his family alone, but ranges through the whole world, anxious to bless the whole human race.” -Joseph Smith
- Ghost of Christmas Present in Dickens' A Christmas Carol
- Zuzu's Favorite Line from It's a Wonderful Life
- Vina Monastery
- Turtle Bay Museum Garden of Lights
- Shasta High School Choir Madrigal Dinner
- Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints Giving Machines
- Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints Light the World Campaign
- Christmas Vacation scene where Clark Griswold drops off a gift to his boss
- What If Everyday Could Be Like Christmas by Elvis Presley
- Josh Groban "I'll Be Home for Christmas"
- Luke 2
- Handel's Messiah
- Curly scene in City Slickers