No host has claimed this podcast yet!
© 2016 evolveALOUD, LLC
Video Marketing Expert Ian Garlic discusses whats working RIGHT now with top marketers, their stories of failure and success. Ian also works live to create video marketing strategies.
Garlic Marketing Show
See acast.com/privacy for privacy and opt-out information.
- Amount of episodes
- Explicit content
- Episode type
- RSS feed
- Last upload date
- January 19, 2022
- Last fetch date
- January 26, 2022 1:58 AM
- Upload range
- Accepts guests
- Video Marketing Expert Ian Garlic discusses whats working RIGHT now with top marketers, their stories of failure and success. Ian also works live to create video marketing strategies.
- © 2016 evolveALOUD, LLC
Attract more of your perfect clients using authentic marketing you'll feel good about
See acast.com/privacy for privacy and opt-out information.
- Increase Your Webinar Closing Rate: From Lawyers to Medspa Professionals, with Steve WernerDo you ever find yourself giving a presentation and realize nobody is actually paying attention or engaging with it? Ian Garlic talks to Webinar and Presentation Expert, Steve Werner, about the ultimate formula for webinars. He explains all of the big mistakes you’re making with your webinars, the best offer for webinars, and how to improve your sh..0 comments0
- Tier 11 Top Facebook Ad Agency for E-Commerce , Ralph Burns Explains How to Get 8 Million Podcast DownloadsImagine growing your authority and being seen as the expert in your space. Your business is booming and you have millions of downloads on your podcast. Ian Garlic talks to Ralph Burns, the Founder of Tier 11, who discusses how direct response and Facebook ads can make this all possible. Discover how one podcast got 8 million downloads and Ralph's t..0 comments0
- Judy Carter, Author of the Comedy Bible: How to Successfully Bring Humor to Your BusinessStarting off as one of the few female comics, Judy Carter went from traveling with Prince to getting interviewed by Oprah. Eventually, she was asked to speak at a corporate event to explain ways for people to use humor within the corporate space in order to improve their work environment, engage their employees, and bring creativity to their teams...0 comments0
- How Programmatic Advertising Can Hyper-Target Your Ideal Audience (and Make Them 4.4 Times More Likely to Buy) with Dan LarkmanIn the United States alone, 80% of the population have some sort of connected device or subscription in their household. This large potential audience creates a huge opportunity for brands and businesses through the use of programmatic advertising. Ian Garlic talks to Dan Larkman, the CEO & Founder of Keynes Digital, about his strategy for creating..0 comments0
- The Ultimate Guide to a Successful Small Business Marketing Strategy with Estie RandFor a lot of small businesses, it can be hard to choose what to prioritize both your time and money on. By defining your brand, optimizing your website, and creating a great offer, your marketing strategy can begin getting your small business the results you have been chasing your entire career. Ian Garlic talks to business consultant and Founder o..0 comments0
- Steps to Social Media Success: The Organic Social Media Strategy That Works with Audra BrehmAre you wasting time on social media posts that get no engagement? Do you post the same thing to every single platform? Ian Garlic talks to Audra Brehm, the CEO & Founder of Brehm Media, about the organic social media strategy that actually gets results. She always explains what numbers you should be tracking on your social media and what platforms..0 comments0
- The Energy of Speaking: The Ultimate Routine to Improve Your Speaking with Melanie SpringTired of virtual meeting after virtual meeting? Do you feel like you’re constantly showing up worn out and hardly contributing to your team? Ian Garlic talks to Keynote Speaker and Speaker Trainer, Melanie Spring about her best tips for amplifying your voice and improving your speaking performance. Discover a simple, 2-minute tip to show up better ..0 comments0
- Double Your Lead Acceptance Rate Using Google My Business with Shaun ClarkLooking to scale your agency services? Are you trying to generate more leads? Ian Garlic talks to the Co-Founder of High Level, Shaun Clark, about his Google My Business tactics that can help you double your appointments. They also discuss the best method for implementing effective text marketing that won’t annoy your customers. Discover the best t..0 comments0
- The Ultimate Guide to Successful Project Management with Karl SakasAre you a project manager, or have hired a project manager, who doesn’t have a whole lot of experience or training in the role prior to being hired? You’re not alone. The task of project management can be an overwhelming nightmare, but it is a critical role within every successful agency or business. Ian Garlic talks to Karl Sakas, agency consultan..0 comments0
- The YouTube Marketing Strategy for Getting Thousands of Views and More Clients with Julie BroadLooking to start a marketing strategy on YouTube but you’re overwhelmed by everything you have to do? With the right process, you can easily use YouTube to grow as an authority in your industry and bring potential clients right to your front door. Ian Garlic talks to Julie Broad, the President of Book Launchers, about how she has used YouTube and l..0 comments0
- The Keys to a Great Partnership Marketing Strategy That Works with Kelly GroundCurious about the marketing strategy used by the biggest companies in the world? Ian Garlic talks to Kelly Ground, the Head of Affiliate and Brand Strategy at Acceleration Partners, about the benefits of affiliate marketing. Kelly explains their process for creating an affiliate strategy that gets results and has allowed them to work with brands su..0 comments0
- The Ultimate Guide for Using YouTube Ads to Position Your Business with Kasim AslamFor any agency, new or established, creating ads for the first time can be challenging. A variety of mistakes can be made, leading agencies to dismiss the idea of ads entirely. Ian Garlic talks to Kasim Aslam, Founder & CEO of Solutions 8, about his own journey to becoming an ad expert. Kasim tells the story of how he had the highest performing rea..0 comments0
- Discover How To Write Award-Winning Books and Get 6-Figure Book Deals with Lisa TenerLooking to improve content across all platforms of your business? By consistently journaling, you’ll be able to use the written content and ideas for blog posts on your website, videos, and even future products or business ventures. Ian Garlic talks with Lisa Tener, Bestselling Author & Book Coach, about the keys to writing award-winning books and ..0 comments0
- Three Simple Ways to Improve Your Law Firm Using Marketing with Jordan OstroffWhen attorneys hear the term ‘legal marketing,’ many object to the idea because it feels disingenuous. What they don’t realize is the vicious cycles they can fall into resulting in a waste of their money and time. Ian Garlic talks to Jordan Ostroff, the President of LegalEase Marketing, about his own journey of getting into the marketing aspects of..0 comments0
- The Simple Method to Boost Your SaaS Business Revenue with David HenzelBoost your SaaS revenue and potentially add up to millions of dollars with these simple methods. Ian Garlic talks to David Henzel, the CEO of UpCoach, about his experience successfully scaling and managing multiple brands. They discuss David’s experience and his secret to developing great partners. David also tells the crazy story of how his email ..0 comments0
- Charles Byrd Discusses How to Grow Your Business Through PartnershipsImagine gaining over a million views on a course in the span of only four years. Ian Garlic talks to joint venture expert Charles Byrd, the CEO of Pureflow.pro, about his partnership strategies and the process that allows him to get in front of a large number of people. In this episode, discover the formula to finding the perfect partners for you a..0 comments0
- The Keys to Running a Great e-Commerce Offer Campaign with Tony Grebmeier from ShipOffersAs an online entrepreneur, frequency, consistency, and staying true to yourself are the most important things you can do to contribute to your success. Ian Garlic talks to Tony Grebmeier, the CEO of ShipOffers, and discusses his experience and learned lessons as an entrepreneur over the past 26 years. Tony also discusses how to stay memorable in ma..0 comments0
- Grow Your SaaS Business and Get Results Using These Rapid Fire Video Methods with Paris ChildressIf you could take advantage of the best tool to get your customers and potential clients to take immediate action, would you? Ian Garlic talks to Paris Childress, the CEO of Hop Online Ltd., about the best content to improve conversion. Paris also discusses how one SaaS product got over 100,000 customers in 16 months. What You’ll Learn: How One Saa..0 comments0
- Generating Unique Ideas for Your Business Using This Simple Model with Will Burns from Ideasicle XA lot of businesses use one designated person to come up with their ideas. What if, instead of one, a business had four different perspectives working together on an assignment or a task? Ian Garlic talks to Will Burns, the Founder of Ideasicle X, about his new SAS platform designed specifically for four people to work together on ideas. Will discu..0 comments0
- Adding Services or Products to Your Business Using White Label Implementation with Dobbin BuckWhat started as a small, cramped office with a 5-person team in 2008 has become an incredible 50-person remote team of experts. Ian Garlic talks to Dobbin Buck, the Co-Owner of GetUWired, about identifying needed skill sets and finding the right people to join your team. They also discuss adding services to your business using white label implement..0 comments0