No host has claimed this podcast yet!
© 2019 All rights reserved.
Hosted by Mike Hardie & Rohan Dredge
For Leaders Global Podcast
- Amount of episodes
- Explicit content
- Episode type
- RSS feed
- Last upload date
- January 25, 2022
- Last fetch date
- January 26, 2022 5:50 AM
- Upload range
- Accepts guests
- Hosted by Mike Hardie & Rohan Dredge
- 2019 All rights reserved.
For Leaders Global - Helping organisations build leaders worth following and culture worth reproducing. Interviews with world-class leaders sharing practical tips and reflections on their leadership journey.
- Making the Most of a Year - Pt 4 with Rohan Dredge and Mike HardieFLG_S3_E4 www.forleadersglobal.com Distractions, disappointments and discouragements are inevitable in life. Collectively, we need to be well versed in the antidotes to travel through these experiences so they don’t overwhelm us to a point where we are totally thrown off course. On this episode, Rohan Dredge presents us with a new concept of navig..0 comments0
- Making the Most of a Year - Pt 3 with Rohan Dredge & Mike HardieFLG_S3_E3 www.ForLeadersGlobal.com We all have tasks, responsibilities and superpowers, yet do we accomplish these roles while emanating the themes we want to be known for? You could be the most talented employee in your company, but because of a lack of humility, you might be driving your colleagues away unknowingly. On this episode, Rohan Dredg..0 comments0
- Making the Most of a Year - Pt 2 with Rohan Dredge & Mike HardieFLG_S3_E2 www.ForLeadersGlobal.com Rome wasn’t built in a day, nor was a great decade built with short-term vision. On this episode, the founders of For Leaders Global, Rohan Dredge and Mike Hardie, hone in on how personal commitment, stewardship, conviction and taking responsibility impacts the following years of your life. Mike powerfully says t..0 comments0
- Making the Most of a Year - Pt 1 with Rohan Dredge & Mike HardieFLG_S3_E1 www.ForLeadersGlobal.com How do you want this year to end? Answering this question for yourself could be a game changer for the way you navigate the coming year. Regardless of pandemics, lockdowns, unexpected change or challenges, one thing is certain: you’ll have to face who you are come December 31st 2022. On this episode, the founder..0 comments0
- Colin D Ellis on creating a compelling and evolving hybrid workplace cultureFLG_S2_E26 www.forleadersglobal.com Colin D Ellis provides an incredible framework on transforming workplace culture and developing a healthy hybrid workplace model. Many organisations say they value culture, yet they don’t allocate the time, money, effort or right people to begin the transformation. On this episode, Colin simplifies some of the m..0 comments0
- Anna Liebel on individualisation that impacts team synergyFLG_S2_E25 www.forleadersglobal.com If there is one thing we know, it’s that every single person is different from the next. However, in the workplace it can sometimes feel like there isn’t enough space for peoples unique flair and talents to be showcased and appreciated. With this in mind, Anna Liebel unpacks how and why it’s important to help pe..0 comments0
- Col Fink on designing your desired identityFLG_S2_E24 www.forleadersglobal.com Col Fink is an incredibly eloquent author and speaker - who wastes no words. Col shares around the notion that the best leaders actually create space to explore, rather than setting a rigid path or trajectory to follow. On this episode, Col highlights some of the themes that frame his own identity development, l..0 comments0
- Marty Parker on crafting a coveted corporate cultureFLG_S2_E23 www.forleadersglobal.com So many organisations still utilise a “one size fits all” leadership methodology. However, Marty Parker is breaking ground in the space of bespoke leadership strategies. With nearly 20 years of dedicated focus towards learning about corporate culture, Marty takes his listeners on a journey to learn how to craft ..0 comments0
- Alison Hill on standing out through purpose, passion, productivity and well placed empathyFLG_S2_E22: For Leaders Global www.forleadersglobal.com Alison Hill has years of knowledge and experience through her work within clinical psychology, as well as starting and maintaining a business. However, what makes Alison's expertise so powerful, is that she is also a prolific teacher and writer. Alison has an incredible aptitude when it comes..0 comments0
- Colin Hunter on reframing networking & mentorship in order to help others riseFLG_S2_E21 Learn More Here: www.ForLeadersGlobal.com Have you ever been to a networking event, a meeting, or a party where there was a room full of people that you didn’t really know? To most, that scenario is a pretty awkward one. Colin Hunter provides some incredible wisdom on how to navigate these moments through focusing on others, where you w..0 comments0
- Georgia Murch on why the Journey to Being Whole Is Learning to Be HoleyFLG_S2_E20 www.forleadersglobal.com When it comes to “below the line” behaviours, blind spots or unintentional bullying in the workplace, a natural tendency is to hide or ignore the fact we are part of perpetuating unhealthy culture. Throughout Georgia Murch’s coaching, training and authorship, Georgia boldly challenges individuals and teams to ge..0 comments0
- David Wheatley on the discipline of asking quality questionsFLG_S2_E19 www.forleadersglobal.com David Wheatley on the discipline of asking quality questions Are you the hero or are you the guide? People may think leadership and management is earned by purely having more life experience or more stories to share. However, experience and stories do not translate directly into healthy leadership and managemen..0 comments0
- Susan Hunter on holistic health for human flourishingFLG_S2_E18 www.forleadersglobal.com Previously, success used to be characterised by accomplishments that related to job promotions, title, money or fame. Nowadays success is much more about addressing and maintaining a healthy balance in multiple facets of life including personal well-being, connection to self and others, while still achieving car..0 comments0
- Benjamin Ritter on crafting a job you love, from the job you have.FLG_S2_E17 www.forleadersglobal.com With the ‘Great Resignation” underway and the statistics demonstrating a consistent increase in employees resigning from their jobs, Benjamin Ritter is on to something. With a EdD under his belt, Benjamin has focused his energy on researching the topics of values congruence, intrinsic and extrinsic motivation. B..0 comments0
- Pamela Jabbour on starting from scratch to landing a million-dollar dealwww.forleadersglobal.com _FLG_S2_E16_ Pamela Jabbour on starting from scratch to landing a million-dollar deal Creating a successful start-up that has both good business practice and healthy workplace culture is not for the faint-hearted. Pamela Jabbour defies the odds and demonstrates the creating something from scratch is possible, even while n..0 comments0
- Jimmy L’Almont on keeping up with commercial needs while keeping remarkable focusFLG_S2_E15 www.forleadersglobal.com Jimmy L’Almont on keeping up with commercial trends, while keeping remarkable focus for lead generation and business development. Jimmy L'Almont is one of those people who knows how to harness his creativity and turn it into business that is not only profitable - but also meets market need. Jimmy’s main idea is..0 comments0
- Catherine Rymsha on the connection between listening and leadershipwww.forleadersglobal.com Helping organisations build leaders worth following and culture worth reproducing FLG_S2_E13 Catherine Rymsha on the connection between listening and leadership In the workplace, there is generally a constant stream of competing priorities, new information, and leadership “skills” that need to be developed. Even after a..0 comments0
- Jamie Pride on creative entrepreneurshipFLG_S2_E13 www.forleadersglobal.com Simply put, entrepreneurship is a concept that refers to being able to manage a business and take the risks needed, in order to gain profit. Jamie Pride is one of those people that continues to choose to have active creation in his business endeavours so he can move toward success. In this episode, you’ll hear ..0 comments0
- Google‘s Lalitha Stables on psychological safety to cultivate consistently high performing teamsFLG_S2_E12 www.forleadersglobal.com Lalitha Stables has been making waves in the tech industry over the last 21 years, with a passion to redefine what “strong” looks like. At the age of 20, Lalitha kicked off her career at IBM, and for the last 11 years has been working at Google in multiple capacities. On this episode, you’ll hear Lalitha's stor..0 comments0
- Richard Harmer on identity, development, positivity & potentialFLG_S2_E11 Have you ever felt stuck? Or like your goals and desires are just that bit out of reach? In this podcast Dr Richard takes us on a journey to understand identity, how it is formed, and how you can continue to develop yourself even if you feel like you’ve hit a wall. Richard’s methodology is grounded in the philosophy of human potential, w..0 comments0
No host has claimed this podcast yet!
© 2019 All rights reserved.