Supply chain and logistics. When everything is running smoothly, it’s a breeze. When there are problems, inventory issues can cripple an eComm business. Inventory, and supply chain management has been struggle city in 2020 and 2021. Unfortunately, 2022 isn’t looking much better.
In this episode I interview Chelsea Cohen of So Stocked and we unpack some super smart inventory and supply chain strategies. This content is a MUST if you want to remain competitive (and avoid pulling your hair out from supply chain pain).
Here’s a look at what we cover:
- The Golden rule of logistics - don’t let anyone have all of your stuff - and how to apply it.
- Container optimizations - with the cost of containers rising, container optimization can have a big impact on your overall profitability.
- Carton optimizations - This is a next-level tactic that can save you big. Especially when you combine it with container optimization.
- 4 points that impact your restock limit with Amazon
- 3 triggers to pull to avoid restock limit crashes during out of stock periods