Ho Ho hello dear listeners we are counting down the days until Christmas! Join us and our holiday cheer for a quick chit chat before diving into this week's episode.
In beauty news this week, Jeffree Star is back in your ears because he's launched a Pet range - can you pls stop jeffree? Excuse us for a brief moment whilst we psychoanalyse why he needs to keep expanding into more and more categories to make his money. Lush is having us on with another 'leaving social media' PR stunt, Gro To is launching at David Jones and Sol De Janeiro have sold the majority portion of their business to Loccitane.
To finish this week's episode we're covering our beauty faves, non beauty faves and snacks! Be sure to head over to our Instagram @allbasescovered.pod and enter our holiday giveaway if you haven't already.
- Jeffree Star Pets: https://bit.ly/3xUwgu1
- Charlotte Tilbury Foundation: https://bit.ly/3rCSFLm
- Lush leaving social: https://bit.ly/3GahVwg
- Gro To at David Jones: https://bit.ly/3y9562R
- Loccitane Acquisition of sol: https://bit.ly/3rBCFch
- Delta Goodrem for Revlon: https://bit.ly/31CCJ0M
- Mac Viva Glam with Keith Harring: https://bit.ly/3dkCnOC
- Ultra Violette Skin Tint V5: https://bit.ly/3rCTe7W
- Nudestix Nudies - Nude Peach: https://bit.ly/3rKhxk6
Support this show http://supporter.acast.com/all-bases-covered.