No host has claimed this podcast yet!
Alexander Bell presents
Alexander Bell - How To Live in Love
It is said that the most important journey to be made in life is the journey from our head back to our heart. And it is true. Most people are in touch with their heart to some degree and they come and go from there, depending on their surroundings, their mood, who they are with and even what they have eaten. But is it really possible - and practical - to be aware of our heart all of the time? And if so, how can we re-establish ourselves - our conscious awareness - back in the beautiful realm of peace and light that exists within every one of us? These broadcasts will answer these questions in the most practical way possible, so that you may experience the answers for yourself. They will guide you towards bringing your body and mind back into alignment so that consciousness can flow in perfect harmony through every cell, allowing you to experience the deep beauty of who you truly are and what life truly is. The flow of physical, emotional and mental energy within us is always looking for balance, so our primary task is to lead a balanced life so that we are not engaged in a constant struggle to bring ourselves back into alignment, which is where most of our energy is used on a daily basis. These broadcasts will very clearly highlight the ways in which we create struggle and difficulty for ourselves on the many levels of our being, and shine a bright light on the way forward – “The Middle Way” as The Buddha called it. As we bring more awareness, more light and more love into our lives through greater care and consciousness of our thoughts, words and actions, the world simply reflects this back to us. This is evolution; a beautiful and never-ending journey toward greater realms of light, beauty, joy, peace and consciousness. And this journey is never made alone…Read "HOW TO LIVE IN LOVE" for free at www.AlexanderBell.org
April 11, 2021
How THE MEDIA HYPNOTISES People
Beware of the media, because it is being harnessed to propagate a specific political message ~ a very dangerous one. Don't let the media hypnotise you into being angry, afraid or pessimistic about the future. Your mind needs to be on the light, because THAT is the TRUTH we need. Divine truth. Alex's website: His free book: Alex's healing music site : God bless you
April 3, 2021
What God is REALLY like
• • We need to be open to seeing God as he actually is, not as who we think, or who we fear he is. I can tell you he is certainly not an authoritarian "Bow Down Before Me" God. Love does not demand such things. So don't be angry with him, or afraid of him. Just open your heart to him, and you will connect with his divine heart. Only then will you see and feel how beautiful he really is. How truly loving and caring he is. How devoted to us he is. How very much like us, he is.So what does God desire from us? Most of all, he loves our deep appreciation of what he has created. You would never call God 'insecure', but he really, really does like to hear that we are happy with what he has created here. He REALLY, REALLY does. It actually makes God happy. So when we thank god, and feel genuine gratitude in our heart, its a confirmation to him that he did a good job in creating everything. He is not arrogant, he doesn't expect us the be thankful. He hopes we will, because that means our hearts are happy, and that is what he desires most. Let me re-iterate that. What god desires most is that our hearts are happy, joyful, free and full of love and gratitude.
March 31, 2021
R E A C H O U T
You have a VERY important mission. Join me in reaching out to people who are in suffering and darkness. This is why you are here. There is NOTHING more rewarding than helping to lift your brothers & sisters out of darkness and hopelessness.It is up to us to be the ones who care.Thank you•
March 31, 2021
This is How YOUR REALITY Will Be Transformed
• Our thoughts limit the transformation of our perception, and we need to let go of all the things we think about ourselves, and all the things we think about the world. Our mental understanding creates a rigid and inflexible experience of reality, whereas reality itself is a sea of energetic potential that we need to immerse ourselves in. This is when we experience the true miraculousness of existence. This is when we see how God is flooding the earth with more light, and transforming everything on the most fundamental level possible. This is what sets us free, to swim joyfully like dolphins in the sea of love which surrounds us. We must let go of the reality of thought and all of the things we think we understand. They only maintain the illusion, and it is time for the illusion to dissolve in your life.
March 30, 2021
FEAR NOT - You WILL be rescued
• When we get lost in negativity, fear & hopelessness, we forget that our mind and heart are designed for light, and that it is effortless to allow that divine light to return and illuminate us from the inside. We have to turn our back on the darkness - on the negative thoughts, beliefs, expectations and ideas that dominate our mind. No matter how bad your situation, there can be hope in your heart and mind, and this will keep you afloat, until you are rescued.
March 28, 2021
How THE LIGHT will TRANSFORM your HEART
• Alex's free book : Alex's beautiful music website :
March 26, 2021
You need INSPIRATION, not information
• We are drowning in a sea of information, yet what we really need is inspiration. Inspiration feeds our heart and soul, whereas most information just feeds our mental pictures of the world, and ourselves. Most people have become lost in a mental world of thoughts, ideas, opinions and negative visions - disconnected from what is true, which comes from their heart. We need to stop feeding our hungry mind, and focus more on feeding our heart, which craves inspiration, passion, enthusiasm and purpose. This talk will help you do this.
March 25, 2021
Dystopia Or Utopia? You decide...
• These 2 small words – trust and faith – mean success or failure, triumph or defeat, freedom or bondage. I am asking you to have faith, and trust that the divine forces of goodness are more powerful than the forces of evil and darkness. Your logical mind may come up with 1000 reasons why this is not the case, and our logic will always attempt to talk us out of having faith. This is why we need to dethrone logic, and put faith on the throne of our mind instead. Then we listen to the voice of faith first, and then logic second. Without faith, we are mere victims of circumstance, and all the things beyond our control.Logic is only what we know, but faith is what could be. Strive to develop unrelenting faith in the vision of a positive transformation on Earth, no matter how things may look, because your faith will inspire the faith of others, and darkness will be dispelled slowly but surely. There is no other way, because darkness must first be vanquished in our own heart. This is the responsibility of each one of us; to allow the darkness in our heart to be replaced with light. No-one else can do this for us, and we have to want to let go of the darkness, the fear, the insecurity, the anger.
March 18, 2021
HUMILITY : The Only Path To Love & Healing
• ~ Humility is what makes us part of the solution. Humility is one of the most precious of all human qualities, because it is one of the rarest. Humility never encourages us to point the finger at others or lay the blame at their feet; rather it encourages us to take responsibility and ask what we can do to be a more effective instrument for love and compassion. We cannot truly evolve until we let go of our arrogance and self-righteousness, yet the ego hates to hear this. It rises in angry opposition when it is told that it needs to be more humble, and this is why our ego is the greatest obstacle to accessing the very beautiful and healing space of humility within our heart.Our humility enables us to recognise that we are not perfect and that our character can improve. We can become a more loving person; a more patient person, a less irritable and moody person and so on . This simple recognition is the biggest step needed to realising the catalytic power we have to change not only our own experience of life, but also the world around us. We all have the power to make our heart a more loving, forgiving and generous place, and this is the crucible for the transformation we all want to witness in the world. Within our own heart is where all the work is needed. If we say "No, not me. My heart is fine" and continue point our finger at all the others who we think need to change, then what this essentially means is that we will prevent ourselves from healing, growing and evolving as a human being. Instead of being an agent for the change that is needed in the world, we remain emotionally stuck where we are, refusing to recognise that anything needs to change within ourselves.We can only evolve as we recognise - within our own character - what we want to move away from. Dysfunction, self-centeredness, vanity, unkindness, greed, impatience... these are the kind of attitudes and behaviours we all know we want to move away from. The fact that we can even recognise that such qualities are undesirable in our character is a great blessing from our conscience.
March 12, 2021
How To Avoid & Heal Conflicts With Others
• So this is why it's very important that we develop a forgiving nature that is willing to let go of judgment, fault, criticism and our own past pain. I know this is not easy, because our ego requires drama to feed upon. It wants conflict, it wants to battle and score points of others... but for the sake of our own heart and soul it is essential that we let it go. Yes, people will undoubtedly offend us, disrespect us and hurt us - sometimes intentionally but usually unintentionally - and it's how we respond to such things that determines the degree to which we grow and evolve. If we can learn to let go of the anger, disappointment and hurt, our heart can heal. If we are unwilling to forgive and forget, our heart simply will not be able to open to the degree which it needs to, and we will prolong our own suffering. There is a saying which goes something like this: "Holding on to anger is like drinking poison and expecting the other person to die." If we are angry with someone and we wish suffering upon them, what is occurring in our own heart while we do this? Well, love is not there, that's for sure, and in its place is the more toxic energy of resentment. It's impossible to comprehend the profound spiritual consequences of feeding such energies with our hostile thinking. To say it is detrimental is a colossal understatement, yet when our thoughts are caught up in judgment and anger, we believe we are in the right. This is the delusion of the ego, whose sole purpose seems to be to keep us separate from love, and exert control over our reality. Love and control do not go hand in hand, because love always offers freedom.
March 4, 2021
The ONLY WAY real change will occur in your life
• If we truly want to see positive change in society, especially among the people around us, there is one very important thing we must do. We need to be an example of the change we wish to see. This means becoming a more tolerant and less irritable person; more trusting and less controlling; more understanding and less judgemental, more caring and less self-centred. "Being the change we wish to see in the world" - I know it's a tremendous cliché, but it's essential to recognise the truth of this, because if we do everything else except address the quality of our own character - if we point the finger at all the others who need to change, put all the blame upon their shoulders and overlook all that needs addressing in our own character - then not only are we deluding ourselves in self-righteousness, but we are failing to harness the most transformative power available to us.
March 1, 2021
You need to find the freedom that can never be taken away from you.Website: Freedom Book: Beautiful Music:
March 1, 2021
The Purity of Your Heart
• Which would you rather have? Your ego and all of it's conflicting and complicated thoughts, or the mind of Christ, filled with his beautiful light? Because you have the choice, just like I had. Long ago I chose the mind of Christ, and have been patiently unpicking the tendrils of the ego from my being. Eventually, you will come to the final tendrils; the more deeply conditioned ego desires for something other than God's will. Our total and complete surrender to God's will is the end of the ego, which means the end of fear also. The ego has nothing left to cling to, because it only holds on to you with the desires that it places in your heart. These are like its roots, which give the ego a foothold in your being. It makes you desire things other than union with God, and thus union with God does not occur, and you remain yoked to the ego. Eliminating ego desires is how you loosen its roots. When they are gone, and simply doing God's will is your only desire, the shadow of the ego simply falls away from you and you join with God. What remains in you is the light of Christ.
February 26, 2021
The End Times.
• Yes, the world as we know it (i.e. perceived through the lens of our ego) is most certainly ending, but providentially there is bridge appearing before our feet. This bridge is one of faith, trust and joy because it is taking us away from chaos and confusion; and ultimately illusion. The bridge paradoxically leads upwards, into higher realms of awareness and subtle sensitivity but also inwards, away from external phenomena and information, towards peace and trust. All that you need to do is continue to put one foot in front of the other, and keep moving across that bridge, even when you are unsure, anxious, doubtful or insecure. You are not walking alone and you will reach your destination, leaving all darkness, suffering and fear well behind you. Walk this bridge with happiness and trust in your heart, because a new realm of beauty, peace and joy awaits you.
February 17, 2021
You must choose: FEAR reality or FAITH reality?
Essentially we can choose between 2 realities, and we have that decision to make. In this talk I explain the simplicity of how we make that choice, which is made with both our mind and our body.
February 13, 2021
Why You Are Here
"Earth is an enormous playground, which has been created for the enjoyment and delight of all living creatures. As children of the divine, we have come to visit and enjoy this playground for a life-time, and whilst we are here we are allowed to choose whatever games we wish play, without interference from the playground's supervisor. As you can see, some people are playing friendly and creative games, others are playing hostile and destructive games. Some are sitting alone feeling scared of engaging in any games at all.The creator and owner of the playground is watching all the children playing, and he is hoping... Hoping that the hostile children learn from the friendly children. Hoping that the scared children learn from the confident children. He is hoping that peace, friendship and happiness is restored to the playground as a whole, and that all the children learn how to play in harmony with each other. He wants to see everyone having fun, being friendly and enjoying the beautiful paradise of joy that he created for them.He has been waiting for a very long time for the children to learn by themselves, giving them a chance to sort out their differences and learn to how get along - but now, with so much intense cruelty, disharmony and evil spreading within the playground, an enormous change is about to occur. An ultimatum has been given to all the children who want to create disharmony, who want to be divisive, hostile and unforgiving, because they are the ones preventing peace in the playground. All the others want peace & friendship. So what is going to happen? The playground owner has issued a friendly but very serious warning."This is your last chance. You need to choose to extend only friendship and forgiveness to all your human playmates now, if you wish to be allowed to remain here in this precious and beautiful place. If you continue to choose anger, bitterness, hostility and judgement, then you will be removed from the playground and be given a different place to play your more hostile and destructive games."
February 3, 2021
Freedom From The Fearful Prison of Ego & Returning Home To Love
~ • We are now required to evolve beyond the fearful, harsh and controlling ego, and let our heart take the steering wheel. The collective ego is reaching its expiry date, and is undergoing its final death throes. It is desperately trying to cling on to the human mind like a parasite which is losing its grip, and this is why so much fear is flooding into the collective human mind, specifically through the media. The media is now like a pure vessel for the ego’s negative communications. There is very little love or inspiration present. It is dividing people, scaring people, making them anxious and angry. This is the ego’s speciality, as this is how it gets its food from us. Quite simply, it feeds on negative emotions. The ego loves feasting on human hostility, hatred, terror, fear and hopelessness. So if we want to feed our heart, (simultaneously weakening the ego’s grip upon us) we need to stop feeding our ego with fear, negativity, anger and drama. We can all live without our entertainment screens very easily, if we can just deal with our addiction to them. The antidote is to spend more time in nature, more time being creative, more time communicating with people rather than just consuming information. Communication and community gives us an enormous amount of strength, and we sacrifice it to our great detriment. It feeds our heart and helps us deal with our challenges, because we are not an isolated island, separate from everyone else. We are a cell in the body of humanity, and we need to interact and allow energy to flow between us and others. •
February 1, 2021
The Most Intelligent Choice You Can Make
• "As people start realising that there is nothing they can do in their own power to fully overcome the darkness, fear and evil that is flooding into our society, they will inevitably turn their minds towards God; especially as they observe that the people who already have a relationship with God don't seem to be as afraid, negative and pessimistic as the rest of the population. On the contrary, they seem to have faith that they are protected and safe from harm. They seem to trust that they will be provided for, and that there is no need to act out of fear. They actually seem to be genuinely happy and joyful, amidst what seems to some like a nightmare. The nightmare is only a problem if you cannot wake up from it, but fortunately we can and it is easier than we think. We just need to focus on the light, and actively seek it out..."
January 4, 2021
3 Important Things To Understand.
My website • My free music site • Exposing & Defeating Evil •
December 5, 2020
God will TRANSFORM you (if you want him to)
Enjoy all of my work : • So, which would you rather have? Your ego and all of it’s conflicting and complicated thoughts, or the mind of Christ, filled with his beautiful light? Because you have the choice, just like I had. Long ago I chose the mind of Christ, and have been patiently unpicking the tendrils of the ego from my being. Eventually, you will come to the final tendrils; the more deeply conditioned ego desires for something other than God’s will. Our total and complete surrender to God’s will is the end of the ego, which means the end of fear also.The ego has nothing left to cling to, because it only holds on to you with the desires that it places in your heart. These are like its roots, which give the ego a foothold in your being. It makes you desire things other than union with God, and thus union with God does not occur, and you remain yoked to the ego. Eliminating ego desires is how you loosen its roots. When they are gone, and simply doing God’s will is your only desire, the shadow of the ego simply falls away from you and you join with God. What remains in you is the light of Christ.